Friday, August 12, 2011

NEW ARTICLES, "WHAT PISSES ME OFF..."

I am beginning a new line of articles that I will be posting that focus on topics that cause some irritation or get under my skin. These articles will be titled as "What pisses me off...". Since, I have been told, that that is what I begin my sentences with when I begin to vent, complain or voice a certain grievance.


These may you may agree with or not. Either way, contemplant on the perspective and arguments I have put foreword before posting your rebuttal or agreement. As well, don’t bother with brazen attacks short posts that contain little substance like you’re “right out of ‘er” because a response will not be wasted on these posts, just deletion. Since, I really don’t care which way you go because that this is my way of distressing about issues that are not quite right – and will probably never change – it is my prerogative. Otherwise, if your rebuttal or agreement merits of worth in respects of content it will remain posted.



Finally, I hope that you get a laugh out of them or that they may spark some new and interesting thoughts on how we carry out business.



Johnny


No comments: